Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dreams are my reality

I told Mabeline last almost a year ago that my (then) latest dream was to marry her. Now that that dream of mine is so near to fulfillment, im starting to think about what should my new dream or goal be and what it means to have
a dream. I am a very goal oriented person (see my incurable obsession with PS3 trophies) and i know having one will help give me some drive in life, something i am sorely missing now.

I told Mabs the other day that i am at a very contented stage of life. My proof? If you tell me i can have anything in the world for free now, i can honestly tell you that i cannot name anything. And call me a pessimist but that to me is a very dangerous stage to be in. It means i am content to just stay where i am. This would be a no issue if i was say, nearing 50 but im halfway short of that.

Speaking of dreams, i realised after just waking from a weird dream this morning that since the early months of my relationship with Mabeline, i have ceased having dreams (the sleeping kind) involving her. (Hence, this post title.)

PS I seriously need to change my theme and layout. Everything on here is so 2-year ago-ish.
Yes Alex the book you gave me did cross my mind as i was writing this.

1 comment:

Alex Logan Lee said...

Great to see that you started blogging again.

Happy to see that you like the book I got you.