Monday, July 16, 2007

Where do i begin?

I've only got one thing to say about my new place: Having my own room is too good to be true! I've got so much freedom that i don't even know what i should be doing or how i should spend my time.

But...I still need a 'Do Not Knock' sign to be placed on my door when i sleep. 2 different people actually knocked and woke me up this morning asking if i was awake.

Please feel free to pop by and visit though if you have nothing to do. I'm ~80% done with unpacking (the last 20% will be put up for long-term procastination, most likely) Morning visitations are strictly out of the question though.
-----------

Sad news:

MGS4

"Microsoft's coporate VP Peter Moore confirmed that Konami's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will not be coming to Xbox 360, the game remains as a PS3 exclusive title."

Was hoping that i wouldn't have to get a PS3 but now it looks likes it will be a matter of time (release date for MGS4~ early 2008) before i move on, hopefully the price of the PS3 will continue to fall (the 60GB model dropped $100USD because the 80GB(potentially 120GB) model is coming out and Sony's clearing 60GB model stock)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not an avid mgs fan, but now that you do have certain plans to get a ps3, we can synchronise the copy of rock band and even share instruments etc. IF you even plan on getting rock band. i know i do!

Gabriel Chin said...

you should check out the gamespot E3 Rock Band stage demo video :

http://www.gamespot.com/video/938870/6175122/rock-band-stage-demo

when asked how much the entire instrument set + game will cost they said $700-$800. i seriously hope they were joking.

the fender strat looks super cool though. as well as the drum set

Anonymous said...

the 40 minutes video right, where the harmonix rock band played. yes, the alex guy just mentioned it very briefly but it sounds like a bomb just hit me. for me the most educational part will be the singing. and a ps3 ... haiz. still so expensive and not so good but still damn expensive games. what to do. wait some more loh. and guitar hero 3 ... haiz. not sure to get it on ps2 or ps3. esp now that my lame old ps2 guitar is down.