Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ain't she sweet?

My dad has been trying to get me to buy a new bicycle for the past 2 weeks. Today he brought me to see a Bianchi at Rodalink at Thomson Road. Wasn't planning to buy anything but i fell in love with the bike at first sight so i ended up buying it!

Love at first ride
Arguably the 2nd most gorgeous thing in my house behind myself.


Altogether it cost $1,700, components are entry-level but the frame paint is just gorgeous! A little bit heavy (10.2kg, ~22.5 pounds) but who cares when it looks so nice..Gonna ride it to work tomorrow (weather permitting) just to show off..i mean to test out the bike..

Update: Distance to camp is a little over 19km (right to my office doorstep) took me 43 mins to reach there in the morning and 48 mins back. Covered 38.57km in 1 h 31 mins. Hope to knock this time down as i progress.



No comments: