Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Death to Common Sense

Looks like i'll be moving house soon! Went to see the new place that my dad bought for the first time just now. It's at Verde View which is just beside CCK stadium, so looks like i'll be supporting SAFFC from now on. Usually i'm not so keen on moving (cause i'm lazy) but i was promised (bribed actually) 2 things:

1) I'll be given the biggest room in the house (behind the master bedroom) all for myself because i have the most stuff (3 bicycles, TV, consoles, collectibles etc). Just have to be careful not to get killed by my 2 (always) jealous brothers when they find out the arrangement. Oh and i'll have freedom to renovate the room however i want. I'm thinking Japanese decor already, with tatami mats and all that stuff. Or maybe a
hikikomori type of messy room.

2) The big 42" HDTV will be given to me! Woohoo! Because my dad feels i use it the most, which is so true. Anyway the living room TV is mostly used by my aunt to watch Channel 8 shows so it's a waste to put a HDTV outside. My room will be transformed into a gaming and entertainment utopia!

Only problem is that the house will only be handed over in June. So after renovations and etc, moving in and settling might carry over to late July/early August, which might mess up with my Ja-plan.

Bike ride with my dad...he's restless; i'm bored
Helmet: $450
Jacket: $0 No idea how it got into my cupboard
Shirt: $10 From Church Musical
Jeans: $0 Hand-me-down from my brother
All dressed up and realising i have to take a shit: Priceless

Speaking of Ja-plan, i have half a mind to just fly over without any preparations at all. I'm confident that i can get through the whole journey and i will relish the challenge as well. The sane half of my mind tells me i will die not knowing the langauge or the route. Anyway i can't resist the first option cause it sounds like common sense is daring me to go without a plan. Hmm..which half should i listen to..?

1 comment:

Alex Logan Lee said...

Hao Lian new house is it? Why am I so poor???