Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fraser Hill Picture Tour

I am OFFICIALLY back online at home! Don't want to write much after my last lengthy post so i'll post the pics from my holiday at Fraser. Pictures are reduced in quality (a mix from my DSLR and Brandon's Digi-cam) so don't judge the cameras from this shots.

Stoned!
Stoned...setting out for our trip at 4am..
Breakfast
Breakfast at Melaka. The shop owners still remember us even though we haven't there in a long time.
Fraser in a nutshell
Fraser is made up of climbs like these.. The corners are especially steep.
My cool pose
Went for our first uphill session after resting an hour upon arrival.
Well deserved rest
Some bugger disturbing my sleep..Grr!
Leisure ride
2nd day morning ride with my mom on her folding bike. The uphills claimed her legs after 8km.
Last climb up to Fraser.. Very very steep
The killer last 9km up to the town. You can't see my expression but i'm really suffering here.
Blown-fish
This (generic) picture sums up my agony after every ride.
Vain pose?
Homeward bound. The hat looks snazzy.
That about sums my trip up. Some guy called me (again) from Australia today, obviously he doesn't care about international phone charges but it was quite worthwhile because Bernard somehow picked up an Aussie slang (in half a month) so it was pretty amusing. Good thing it wasn't more work but just a check-up on our status in office.

Finished watching 'Stand Up!!' with Herbert in office yesterday. Really hilarious show. Usually i'll be raving about cute actresses but this time the 4 guys really stole the show. Pics and thoughts on the 4 stars next post.

No comments: