Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bowl Of A Time

Finally after many unsuccessful attempts to go bowling, somehow we managed to the whole department (+1, Ian) together for bowling at West Coast Recreation Centre (21 games for $2/game before 6pm). Rates are really reasonable and the lanes are much newer than i remembered them. Probably renovated the place but it's kinda sad to see such a big place so empty. All the better for us bowling noobs to practice (minus Ian who is actually a above average bowler)

Love Hina Volume 6

But the only thing that was really memorable to me was how Herbert kept falling down everytime he threw the ball. Reminded me of Otohime Mutsumi from Love Hina so i went to track down the manga panel. Keitaro's thought "And i still don't know why she falls" echoes my sentiments exactly.

Tag team bowling was more fun (and the scores closer) than regular bowling and thanks to a Ming Wei gutter ball on the 10th me and Ee Wei managed to win. Yay! Fanfare and three cheers for the inaugural no-prize-tag-bowling champs! Ok, it was not really a competition but if i didn't view it as such i probably would not be able to find any motivation to play.

Or gluttonise my food for that matter. Challenged Wee Kim to a KFC Buddy Meal speed-eating contest and also 'won' that. As usual, no prizes for the 'winner'. Just that i need a little bit of competition to be my driving force to do whatsoever, however insignificant (the more insignificant the better).

1 comment:

山幸彦 said...

Nice blog, sounds like you had fun :D I want to go bowling, ever since I seen it in Love Hina
I really, really like Mutsumi she is so sweet, kind, funny ,cute and at the same time beautiful (♥w♥ )