Saturday, April 7, 2007

For the Love of Peace

I just wish my family would leave me alone and let me slack as much as i want over the weekend. If it's not my aunt nagging, it's my irritating dad/brother combo pestering me to go out to see furniture with them. As if my opinions on furniture choice mattered. Worst of all it's furniture for the living room. When i do give my comments my brother will stare at me as if i have the worst taste in the world and when i keep mom my dad will question what's the point of me coming. (Ans: Cause he forced me to come) And speaking of mom, my mom refuses to have anything to do with the moving, for reasons that escape common sense and logic. I guess i'll never understand the female mind.

Anyway today i die die didn't want to go out. So i started to play my X360 when my aunt came and started to nag and nag and nag and nag (etc.) about some issue that is so trivial that i can't even remember what it is now. If i need to justify why a bigger chunk of my hair turned white, i'll definitely cite this instance. So i did the only thing i could do, which is to just lock myself in my room and go to sleep. Somehow it seems that every moment i'm awake at home is an opportunity for someone to irritate me.

Actually i wanted to write a little about night cycling yesterday with Ee Wei, Wee Kim and Cheng Wei but i'm not really in the mood to do so now. Only 2 things really stand out last night and they are 1) Ee Wei crashing into the wall down Mt Faber and 2) Ee Wei getting multiple cramps on the way back. Ya that's about it. Full photo album is
here.

The not so fantastic 4Handsome devils
Not my idea of a romantic night up Mt Faber.

No comments: