Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Looking Glass

Feel really bad today because i kinda pangseh'ed Herbert, who was supposed to come to my house to play games cause my family wanted to go see the new house and take measurements for furniture. Was supposed to go at 12noon at first, then it got changed to 6pm, and then to 3pm. So in the end i decided that 3pm was too in the 'middle' of the day so i called gaming off with Herbert.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Basically these are my room measurements and i have to say i have never had such a big room before in my life! The area of 2 of my brothers room combined is actually smaller. And a big big bonus is that i have my own toilet. After looking at the house we went to Courts and Castilla at Bt Timah to have a look-see at furniture. I actually just went along for the ride cause i didn't think that they would have Japanese-themed furniture but i found a nice low Japanese-styled bed frame for $599. Quite interested in it but I called Cedric Sootho and he told me to have a look see at Takashimaya and Esplanade first if i'm looking for Japanese stuff so i'm gonna find one day to go there and plan my room. Only thing that's bugging me is how will a traditional decor go with all my electronic stuff? A big mismatch...?

No comments: