Thursday, April 12, 2007

A very NANA-ish moment

Nana Book 1
From Nana book 1, Komatsu Nana Prologue

I think this 2 frames just about sums up my mentality towards (pretty) girls. Yup, i'm writing this because i saw a really, really (really) pretty girl down at my bus stop earlier. And as i was 'staring' (thank goodness for peripheral vision) and trying to act cool while perched on my bicycle, i suddenly realised how Nana-ish i am. (In the manga, Nana falls in 'love' with every handsome guy she meets, eg the pizza guy, the video store guy, her teacher...) Somehow the song that came to my mind while i was acting like i didn't notice her was Led Zep's "Good Times Bad Times".

And so I just watched her till she left with some of her friends who looked like they lived somewhere on my street. I am SO tempted to sign up for Who Lives Near You or Friendster now, but my inherent laziness will probably transcend any such desires after tonight.

If you're wondering what i'm doing stalker-ing girls at my stop i was waiting for Herbert who was supposed to come to my house. Somehow rather amazingly he ended up at Woodlands Checkpoint. Talk about bad (or would that be zero?) road sense. And to make matters worse he only lives about 10mins away from me and he has trouble navigating this area (Upp Bt Timah).

I wonder who has worst recognition sense? Wee Kim, who has my vote for 'Most likely to forget my face 1 month after i ORD' or Herbert? Anyway good thing is that he managed to take a cab from the Checkpoint to my place. Maybe my Mom' spaghetti was drugged because he looked like he was going to fall asleep while playing my X360. Or maybe my games are just boring.

No comments: