Friday, June 8, 2007

Curtain Call

I have officially fulfilled my 2 years of NS duty! All that's left is for me to pick up my IC tomorrow, and after that, bowling with Alex (the '224 man'). I wonder if it will be a case of 3rd time lucky because i've been losing to him the last 2 times we have bowled together. But any competition can only be good for both of us to improve our scores. I'm looking to bump my average from 120-130 up to 140-150 and progress from there. That means more consistency and focus!

Anything? Or always the same thing?

I've been drinking Anything the past few days and i must say i'm extremely unlucky cause i got the exact same flavor(Cloudy Lemon i think, the one that tastes like Mountain Dew w/lemon) thrice. Since there are officially 6 flavors, the chance of me getting the same thing thrice is 1/216? Ok, maybe those odds means i've been lucky but i want to try something different! But since the taste is not bad (though not exactly original) and i LOVE sugary stuff, i'll continue supporting our local product. Ee Wei was speculating that there is some hidden ultra rare flavor waiting to be found but that's just more of his usual crap i guess.

As part of my plan to help reduce plastic bag waste, i've been buying those reusable bags from NTUC/Cold Storage ($0.95). Ok i lied. There is no such plan of mine. I just bought the bags because it was in green. But they have been very useful for carrying whatever (no, not the drink) in it. Except that every auntie going to the market has the same bag. I'll just lie to myself this time that it's all for a good cause.

-----------

Ichikawa Yui has a part in an upcoming drama! Not much info about it yet on Dramawiki except for 4 cast members and it's title, Doubutsu 119. Yui will probably be the main female character from the looks of the cast billing. And i managed to pick this up while reading her blog. Some pictures of her from the set (at least i assume it's from the set from the looks of it, except the last one):

Sailor fuku Yui!Yay!
This is probably not from the set.

No comments: