Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pretty in Pink

For the 4th consecutive time, i got the same flavor drinking Anything. If i could i would shake my own hand. That makes it a 1/2196 chance that i got the same flavor 4 times in a row, out of a possible 6 different flavor. I like those odds. This higher those odds go, the more confident i will be that i can somehow by chance meet Erika Toda in Japan.

I collected my pink IC on Friday morning! Every cockster i showed on the way out of camp pretended to try to snap my card into 2. What an original prank. Oh well, that's the end of one phase of my life. Went bowling at CDANs with Alex straight after that. What a good feeling it was to leave my IC as the deposit. I bowled some OK scores by my standard but what irks me is the difference between my High and Low score (194/196). That's just terrible inconsistency. And i somehow managed to ruin a fantastic chance to hit 200+ in
my 194 game. Grr..

Added some statistics on my sidebar to track my bowling averages and scores. Target: To push my average over 140.
-----------

Drama: Liar Game Episode 8

The big annoucement at the end of Episode 8 is that the final episode of Liar Game will be a 3 hour special! Considering that 1 episode is 30 odd minutes, that equates to a 6-episode finale.
Anyway this episode ends with the end of the Resurrection Round and the immediate commencement of the Third (and what i believe to be the final) round of the LGT. Can't wait to see how this ends.

Found this pics of a gameshow with Matsuda Shota and Erika Toda (and the other cast of Liar Game) appearing in it. Had to share this cause Erika looks too cute (click to see the bigger version):

Hooray!
Grumpy faces

No comments: