Sunday, June 17, 2007

Turning Point

Finally me and Herbert managed to get 1 million + points in Guitar Hero 2! Took 3 tries (because i messed up the first 2) but what a turnaround from the first time both of us saw the Achievement List for GH2 and thought we'll never be able to get this or the 500k awards.

Millionaire Pair!

I hereby official resolve to start my shopping and buying of essentials for my Japan trip on Monday. And as a sign of my conviction, i registered a new blog URL just for my trip, http://japancyclingtrip.blogspot.com/. (For those of you who are DYING to check it out, it's still void of content as of now, and will be till i start shopping). I plan to buy my ticket sometime this week to Fukuoka Airport (7 hour flight), tentative departure date to be 17th or 20th August, a Friday or Monday depending on flight availability.

Also on the cards this week, a visit to the Japan Embassy in Singapore (http://www.sg.emb-japan.go.jp/about.htm) to learn more about what i need (visas etc) to stay in Japan for 3 months. Wish me luck with my planning!

No comments: