Friday, February 23, 2007

As Good As It Gets

Rode to camp today (new record of 36mins to camp!), took a bath and spent half an hour cleaning my bicycle. Opened up my PSP and dusted the insides as well. Went to the waiting area and watched 'Fearless' before going for lunch (Western thursday!) and then took a 45min nap before wiping my bicycle again. Movie for the afternoon slot was 'There's something about Mary'. I have never felt so ORDish till today. And of course the best part is the guilt of doing nothing at work is starting to fade away! I can hear SAF singing, "Na-na-na-na, Na-na-na-na, Hey Hey, Good bye!" already.

(Tomorrow, Movies@DMS will be screening, "Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny" and "Ju-On 2". Have to get more movies to entertain myself next week over the weekend.)

Tenacious DJu-On 2

No comments: