Thursday, February 15, 2007

DND!

Most people probably don't know this, but if there is one thing in life that i absolutely HATE (besides insects and play-doh) is to be disturbed when i'm sleeping, ESPECIALLY by trivial matters. It's alright if i'm on duty and it's there's an E-Case or when i'm going to be late for work. But i can distinctly remember 3 incidents where i was awaken and became damn irritated:

1) BMT; after returning from the range after midnight i just dozed off on my bed, only for some idiot to repeatedly poke me up 10mins later to just say "good night".. I literally screamed at him "WTF!". Brainless.
2) Some so-and-so waking me up during my lunch break (and it was pretty early into the break) to spend my entire break cleaning the office and listening to him bitch about how untidy everyone is. (The same so-and-so who would walk through 2 rooms to tell me to throw away a newspaper he found lying there instead of just throwing away the damn paper in the bin JUST BESIDE the newspaper. Worthless.)
3) Tonight while i was taking a nap cause i'm going night cycling. Then someone SMS'ed me. I present to you the following text exchange: (> = someone's message; < = my reply)
>"wat time you cycling to camp tml?"
<"before 830 reach lo". >"I noe la. I mean you will come wat time. got any...watever on tml?" (thought i answered his first qn..but maybe there's a misunderstanding so nevermind..)
<"got some medic meeting at 9" >"meeting for medics? by who?"
<"Edmund" (1 word reply cause i want badly to go back to sleep) >"He want to meet us?" (....i didn't reply after this, cause i just want to go back to sleep!)


In all fairness i'm not angry with him for this cause he has no idea that i'm taking a nap. Maybe i should have been more clear when i replied but anyway the bottom line is DND me when i'm taking a nap! I got really low tolerance and become super grumpy whenever this happens..

No comments: