Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Communication Breakdown Part Deux

Sunday was my last duty at TMC (the only place i know where toilets stink less than the sleeping area)! Jia Da and Jun Yan played God of War 2 from 9am to 9pm and managed to complete it. Poon and I played on my X360 and thanks largely to his assistance i managed to squeeze some more achivements points and overtake his own total. Ha! I'm sure he's regretting helping me now.

Went to replace my modem(again) at 2Wire Service Centre after duty. There was a big commotion when i reached there because apparently all the people were there with the same problem (DSL signal unable to sync) so they were asking what was the use of replacing their modem with the same model when the problem was an inherent design fault. So after much bickering, the manager agreeded to supply everyone there with a newer modem model and an extended warranty. So he asked if anyone knew how to setup the modem themselves or else they would still have to queue and let the engineers assist them. Turns out everyone is an IT idiot so lucky me, i managed to jump everyone's queue(even though i just arrived) and do the 1for1 exchange immediately. A big thanks to the people who bitched and moaned on my behalf and effectively helped cut my waiting time to a few short minutes.

Went on a mini-shopping spree around AMK after that:
DVD/VCD
-
Little Britain 1st Season, $10 from Cash Convertors
-
Hotman 2, $3 from Cash Convertors
-
Spring Snow, $10 from Video Ezy

Games
-Enchant Arm, $35
-Dead Rising, $50
-Ninety Nine Nights, $25

I rebought Dead Rising and 99 Nights because i regretted selling them off before fully completing them. Previously i bought my X360 to tide me over till i bought a PS3 so i thought i would get rid of games once completed so that i won't be stuck with a huge library. But after all the Sony bullshit and the sheer quality of the X360 games i decided that i will no longer sell away games. All the better for me to max out the achievement points for each title.

No comments: